HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Mångfaldens forum
 WiFi och flerkanalsHiFi
 i.link - någonting att ha?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

LaZyWorM

668 Posts

Posted - 2003/11/24 :  19:57:03  Show Profile Send LaZyWorM a Private Message
gcs:
Om ljudet går i +341(343?)m/sek så kan man ju tänka sig att det hinner 341/10m/s på 1/10dels sek?
Go to Top of Page

Gemeni

1162 Posts

Posted - 2003/11/26 :  11:01:24  Show Profile  Visit Gemeni's Homepage Send Gemeni a Private Message
Firewire, i-Link, IEEE 1394 finns i en ny version (IEEE 1394b) som skall klara högra hastighet (upp till 3.2 Gbps ) och längder upp till 100 m.

Citat från Texas Instruments hemsida.

http://focus.ti.com/analog/docs/articles.tsp?familyId=361&templateId=5&path=templatedata/cm/brc/data/200302_1394b_home&articleType=brc

1394b enables higher performance (up to 3.2 Gbps), longer distance (up to 100 meters) and a variety of cable media to fit any application (STP, UTP, POF, GOF). For home networking, 1394b is capable of 100 Mbps over 100 meters of unshielded twisted pair Category 5 cable (called Cat5 or UTP5), offering a perfect compromise of performance, cost, ease of installation and security. As an added feature, TI 1394b is backward-compatible to 1394a, increasing home networking convenience for the end user.

Musik låter bäst på vinyl och i stereo

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.3 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000