HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Specialintressen
 WiFi och flerkanalsHiFi
 The Sandy Bridge Review: Intel Core i7-2600K, i5-2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

more10

2112 Posts

Posted - 2011/03/29 :  14:37:05  Show Profile Send more10 a Private Message  Reply
http://www.anandtech.com/show/4083/the-sandy-bridge-review-intel-core-i7-2600k-i5-2500k-core-i3-2100-tested/7.
quote:
What happens when you try to play 23.976 fps content on a display that refreshes itself 24.000 times per second? You get a repeated frame approximately every 40 seconds to synchronize the source frame rate with the display frame rate. That repeated frame appears to your eyes as judder in motion, particularly evident in scenes involving a panning camera.

Om man inte står ut får man skaffa ett grafikkort. Radeon HD 5450 drar bara 19W och kostar 5-6 hundra.

Det finns inga genvägar till det perfekta ljudet

more10

2112 Posts

Posted - 2011/04/06 :  20:25:11  Show Profile Send more10 a Private Message  Reply
http://www.missingremote.com/review/intel-sandy-bridge-core-i5-2500k-and-dh67bl-motherboard#24p

quote:
Maybe it is an Easter egg or just an alpha feature that Intel is not quite ready to share, but there is definitely something interesting going on after disabling User Access Control (UAC). While 23.973 is not perfect, it is very close and after observing the feature in the last two driver revisions on both x86 and x64 it does not seem to be an anomaly. Huzzah! Obviously this is less than ideal, because while UAC can be annoying I think it is a valuable feature that provides an extra degree of protection from malicious software. Hopefully proper refresh rates will become an official, supported feature without the need for this change in the future.

Det är alltså en driverfråga. I dagsläget måste man stänga av UAC (User Access Control) för att det ska bli rätt framerate. Förhoppningsvis kommer Intel att fixa drivern så småningom.

Det finns inga genvägar till det perfekta ljudet
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.16 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000