HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 Diverse
 HiFi Off Topic - Fritt Forum
 Cthulhus högtalarkablar
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jonny99

432 Posts

Posted - 2010/12/17 :  09:52:44  Show Profile Send jonny99 a Private Message  Reply
Läs användarrecensionerna
http://www.amazon.com/AudioQuest-K2-terminated-speaker-cable/dp/B000J36XR2/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

"We live underground. We speak with our hands. We wear the earplugs all our lives.

PLEASE! You must listen! We cannot maintain the link for long... I will type as fast as I can.

DO NOT USE THE CABLES!

We were fools, fools to develop such a thing! Sound was never meant to be this clear, this pure, this... accurate. For a few short days, we marveled. Then the... whispers... began.

Were they Aramaic? Hyperborean? Some even more ancient tongue, first spoken by elder races under the red light of dying suns far from here? We do not know, but somehow, slowly... we began to UNDERSTAND.

No, no, please! I don't want to remember! YOU WILL NOT MAKE ME REMEMBER! I saw brave men claw their own eyes out... oh, god, the screaming... the mobs of feral children feasting on corpses, the shadows MOVING, the fires burning in the air! The CHANTING!

WHY CAN'T I FORGET THE WORDS???

We live underground. We speak with our hands. We wear the earplugs all our lives.

Do not use the cables! "

Fuling
DIY-Harry 2006, 200.000-klubben

7829 Posts

Posted - 2010/12/17 :  14:42:05  Show Profile Send Fuling a Private Message  Reply
Hehehe

"För mig påverkar inte priset kabelns elektriska egenskaper och därmed deras påverkan på ljudet"
Go to Top of Page

mr. Triatic

1476 Posts

Posted - 2010/12/17 :  21:58:24  Show Profile Send mr. Triatic a Private Message  Reply
haha

..jag som just tittade på ett av DJ's senaste klipp: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7ERMu825m4

Livet är för kort för mono

Edited by - mr. Triatic on 2010/12/17 21:58:41
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.11 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000