HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Mångfaldens forum
 HiFi-diskussion
 Tidig morgonpresent från NN !!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Niklas Nord
JBL! Va? JBL! Va? JBL! JBL! JBL!!

6152 Posts

Posted - 2003/01/15 :  10:47:49  Show Profile Send Niklas Nord a Private Message

Hemmabygge!

ganska respektabelt, och typiskt americanastyle
att bygga sådära som ett soffbord

Använd ditt sunda förnuft innan du litar på nått som skrivs på internet.

Niklas Nord
JBL! Va? JBL! Va? JBL! JBL! JBL!!

6152 Posts

Posted - 2003/01/15 :  10:51:39  Show Profile Send Niklas Nord a Private Message

vilken fantastiskt historia, läs denna tråd;

http://www.audioheritage.org/cgi-bin/gforum.cgi?post=5018 sb=post_latest_reply so=ASC forum_view=forum_view_collapsed page=unread#unread

underbart att höra vad "cortina" skriver här;

"Greetings, I have reason to believe that I designed and built these speakers in the late 80s or early 90s. The cabinets were designed to match our living room furniture at the time. I built two versions of this speaker. The components as I recall were selected to emulate the 4343. LE85 driver and horn / lens assembly etc. I sold these speakers to a guy in Bloomington Minnesota. To verify this you could look at the crossovers. I retained Solin in Canada to design and build these. Should be be obvious. I also believe that the back of the cabinet is fixed , no entry. The second set I built was a collabaration with Don Moses, the founder and chief engineer at Wadia Digital.The second set is comprised of the 2235, 2123, 2226 driver and 2234 horn and the 2205 HF. We were attempting to integrate an amplifier into the speaker cabinet and drive it from the Wadia digital source via fiber. We were also working on DSP crossovers built into the system which would auto calibrate and set cossover points based upon room acoustics. Don and I started a company in 1994 to take on this project. Dons health faded and we scrubbed the program. The speakers still sound and look incredible.I would love to hear from you "tubamp" "

Använd ditt sunda förnuft innan du litar på nått som skrivs på internet.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.55 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000