HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 Köp, Sälj & Byt på Sveriges största 2-kanalforum!
 Butikshyllan
 GIYA vinner GOLDEN SOUND and GRAND PRIX awards
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

patrikcaesar

704 Posts

Posted - 2009/09/19 :  02:18:15  Show Profile Send patrikcaesar a Private Message

Äntligen har jag fått tag på bilder på när GIYA vinner GOLDEN SOUND and GRAND PRIX awards.

Jag har tjatat på att Vivid Audio skulle presentera att de vunnit s.a.s. "best of the best" GOLDEN SOUND and GRAND PRIX awards på sin hemsida.
Det har de gjort men inte nog tydligt enligt mig, för att det är en makalöst tecken på uppskattning, men både Philip & Laurence Dickie är väldigt ödmjuka.

Nå, efter mycket tjat, har jag nu fått bilderna och Laurence Dickies tacktal ligger också ute på nätet, men om det kan vara av intresse, så kan ni läsa det nedan.

Åren innan har högtalare som Wilson Audio vunnit Stereo Sound och visar det stolt på sin hemsida.

JM lab Grand Utopia, Avalon Diamond, German Physics har också varit med i matcherna förr.
2003 vann Avantgarde trio med sina 6 bashorn.
TEAC Esoteric X-01 och EMM labs har också tagit hem vinster bakåt i tiden.

Men som sagt 21 January 2009 var det Vivid Audios tur att ta hem Grand Prix för 2008.

( Tjatat länge på bilder )

Generalimportör för HALCRO i Skandinavien
Återförsäljare av High end hifi.
Showroom i Skånes mitt.
Initiativtagare till Highendsociety.se

patrikcaesar@yahoo.com

0737 61 43 83

Edited by - patrikcaesar on 2009/09/19 02:21:10

patrikcaesar

704 Posts

Posted - 2009/09/19 :  02:20:01  Show Profile Send patrikcaesar a Private Message

Här tas det ena emot.

Showroom i Skånes mitt.

patrikcaesar@yahoo.com

0737 61 43 83
Go to Top of Page

patrikcaesar

704 Posts

Posted - 2009/09/19 :  02:21:49  Show Profile Send patrikcaesar a Private Message

Här är det andra.

Showroom i Skånes mitt.

patrikcaesar@yahoo.com

0737 61 43 83
Go to Top of Page

patrikcaesar

704 Posts

Posted - 2009/09/19 :  02:22:23  Show Profile Send patrikcaesar a Private Message

Här står Laurence med båda priserna i famnen.

Showroom i Skånes mitt.

patrikcaesar@yahoo.com

0737 61 43 83
Go to Top of Page

patrikcaesar

704 Posts

Posted - 2009/09/19 :  02:23:18  Show Profile Send patrikcaesar a Private Message
Laurence Dickie's GOLDEN SOUND and GRAND PRIX awards acceptance speech.

It is now quite some time since I first recognised the importance of freeing the acoustic signal from resonant and reflective colouration and it is quite some time since I designed a loudspeaker based on this theoretical work; a loudspeaker whose form was so memorably and strongly determined by its function.

Following a brief excursion into the world of professional audio, where a part of me still resides, I was fortunate enough to be introduced by Robert Trunz, ex-president of B&W, to my business partner, Philip Guttentag. (Unfortunately Philip was unable to attend today.)

He, uniquely, understood the low-compromise attitude to design, and that, while initially there might be resistance to the products which resulted, ultimately it was possible to succeed by following strongly held design beliefs and not just by rediscovering the established solutions. He understood the value of making everything in-house and not just putting you name on a collection of OEM parts. The result was Vivid Audio.

But of course a manufacturer is nothing without customers and successfully spreading the word across the market is a most vital task. An efficient distribution network forms the roots which sustain a company allowing it to grow and flourish.

Products as individual as those of Vivid Audio present a greater challenge to the distributor than most and it takes a special individual to see the possibilities of such a new brand.

But when we were introduced to Mr. Nishikawa at CES2006 it was clear that he was one of those special individuals.

Since that moment he has supported us in our quest, he has been patient when we have stumbled and he has encouraged us when we progressed.

When we first heard, back in November, that we had been awarded the StereoSound Grand prix, we were overjoyed to hear the news, but when Mr. Nishikawa further informed us that we had received the Golden Sound Prize we quite overawed!

I feel we have reached the summit of the highest peak in the world of hi-end audio and it makes us tremendously proud to achieve this result. I am very happy that we have been able to deliver a sound which met with the approval of such an august body of critical opinion.

A new project like Giya requires a great effort and involves working long hours, many of those away from home. So I must take this opportunity to thank my partner Louise for her tolerance and her encouragement. For putting up with the sounds of mouse clicking though the night and for still being able to look at the results in the morning and give a positive reaction.

So it is with heartfelt thanks to the panel of judges and to the editorial team at StereoSound, to Louise and my family, and to Mr. Nishikawa and his staff at Stellavox, that I accept this most prestigious award on behalf of all at Vivid Audio.

Showroom i Skånes mitt.

patrikcaesar@yahoo.com

0737 61 43 83

Edited by - patrikcaesar on 2009/09/19 02:25:37
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.44 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000