HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Mångfaldens forum
 HiFi-diskussion
 Xindak och deras kablar
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

devil
Starting Member

26 Posts

Posted - 2005/07/04 :  12:50:50  Show Profile Send devil a Private Message
Jag har idag 4/7-05 fått från kina mina Xindak Fs-2. Kabeln är i mycket intressant utförande (mycket snygg). Halvtimme senare kopplat in dom och ljudet är väldigt rent nästan lite för vass diskant, men men när man spelat in dom ska dom nog låta lite varmare. Nu vet jag inte vad Xindak Fs-2 kostar i Sverige men jag gav 2700 sek dom skulle ju fastna i tullen naturligtvis (597kr) annars skulle dom kosta 2100 sek..

Tack för mig /Christian

Martin.M
Semesterfirare

3556 Posts

Posted - 2005/07/04 :  16:07:19  Show Profile
Det var ett riktigt dyrt ställe du handlade ifrån!
Dom kostar 1200:- paret på nysound

Ljudet kommer att mjuka upp sig lite efter hand. Jag har Xindak till mina Klipsch som är väldigt känsliga i diskanten för tendenser till skrikighet... Låter hur bra som helst nu när kablarna suttit ett tag.

admin @ Minhembio.com & självutnämnd Squeezbox-expert
Go to Top of Page

lindome

1054 Posts

Posted - 2005/07/04 :  16:11:27  Show Profile Send lindome a Private Message
Martin.M:
Nog FS-1 du tänker på!
FS-2 är dyrare
Go to Top of Page

devil
Starting Member

26 Posts

Posted - 2005/07/04 :  18:02:32  Show Profile Send devil a Private Message
Jag beställde från Nysound Xindak Fs-2 inte Fs-1 jag vill ha 2an för det var silver ledare iden jag gillar diskant o så i silver. Kör nu Krell kav-400xi Sonusfaber Grand Piano och sen ljudet tas trådlöst med min Ibook G4 och airport extreme... /Christian
Go to Top of Page

Martin.M
Semesterfirare

3556 Posts

Posted - 2005/07/04 :  18:28:19  Show Profile
My bad, trodde det var FS-1.
Har ni förresten sett nya FS-3 .. riktigt snygg i alla fall.

quote:
FS-3 Speaker Cable is a new product basing on patented speaker cables FS-1 and FS-2. After lots of efforts on the research and development for more than 2 years, FS-3 is finally launched, which will be an important model of Xindak foil type audio cables.

The structure difference between FS-3 and FS-2 (or FS-1) is that its positive pole is made of 35 pieces of 0.1 * 0.8mm 5N copper foil covered by polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), instead of pure copper or silvery foil in 0.1*20mm. The cooper foil can transmit signal with each other separately, and all of them are perpendicular to cathode, which is a difficult structural technics. The cathode is composed by cotton mesh with high density. The advantages for this special structure of FS-3 are as follow: 1. keep the character of foil structure that low loss on high frequency and decrease the capacitance between cooper foils at the same time, in order to make the cable convenient to match the amplifier whose capacitive load capability is low; 2. The speed of signal transmitting is higher, besides, it remains the thickness and charm of the sound, with full music sense, good control. There is special flat aluminium shield rings at the two terminals, in order to shield the Hertzian waves and make the sound purer

admin @ Minhembio.com & självutnämnd Squeezbox-expert
Go to Top of Page

devil
Starting Member

26 Posts

Posted - 2005/07/04 :  18:58:05  Show Profile Send devil a Private Message
Jo jag såg Fs-3 men den ser så plastig ut, ser ut som en kondom men men utseende är inte alls.. /Christian
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.36 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000