HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Mångfaldens forum
 Nyheter och HiFi-kalendern
 Audience Au 24 får Positive Feedback Award 2004
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Audio Concept

981 Posts

Posted - 2004/12/07 :  09:28:51  Show Profile  Visit Audio Concept's Homepage Send Audio Concept a Private Message
Återigen belönas Audience Au 24 för sine utmärkta prestanda. Följande finns att läsa på POSITIVE FEEDBACK ONLINE

The First Annual Positive Feedback Online's Writers' Choice Awards for 2004

Audience Au 24 Cables

Richard Smith's diminutive coaxial Audience Au24 cable system provides the most natural and relaxed presentation I've ever experienced in my system, yet it sacrifices nothing in detail. The words resolute and detail are often used as code meaning "bright." None of that here: every detail is present, from a front seat cough to the acoustic signature of the recording space. I have never heard such resolve without that "in your face" glare or forwardness. Moreover, their ability at resolving detail down near the noise floor is breathtaking. They are both darkly quite and explosively dynamic, making them unrivaled in my experience at the rendering of microdynamic shadings. Macrodynamic presentation is equally spectacular at 50 dB or 90 dB playback levels. Listen for this attribute with other cables. Typically, dynamic scaling diminishes right along with the volume setting.

Their timing is near flawless. They offer no obvious disparities across the entire spectrum. Everything arrives coherently, yielding an unbelievable sense of "pace" and "drive." To that end, they have an almost organic balance, as their interpretation of timbre is astonishing in its naturalness. They have the ability to recreate a full and realistic soundstage, not disproportional or exaggerated. They are simply the most "honest" sounding cable system I have yet to experience in my own system. More than any other cable system I have encountered in my home, they get out of the way and effectively communicate the inherent message of the music.

I have used many brands of cable over the past three decades, including, but not limited to; Monster (the entire gamut of their products), Fulton, Polk, Cardas, JPS, D.H. Labs, Kimber, MIT, Audio Quest, Straight Wire, Herron Audio, Transparent, Gortz Alpha-Core, Silver Audio, Silver Circle Audio, Analysis Plus, Harmonic Technology, and now, the Audience Au24's. While I am able to note the differences every cable makes when inserted into my system, the Au24 marks the most fundamentally musical shift in performance I have yet to experience. In addition, that transformation has been universal in my experiments across equipment with price tags ranging from $200 to $8000. Don't let these skinny little blue cables escape your attention. These are world-class cables that, given the price tags of some of their portentous peers, represent an excellent value as well.

För information om Audience Au24, kontakta oss.

mvh, Audio Concept, robert

mötesplatsen för verkligt musikintresserade... - sveriges största och ledande specialbutik för hifi och high-end

www: www.audioconcept.se butik: Södra Agnegatan 29, 112 29 Stockholm tel: 08 6507250 --- Följ oss på Twitter - Bli ett fan på Facebook - Få vårt Nyhetsbrev

Audio Concept

981 Posts

Posted - 2005/05/03 :  19:00:16  Show Profile  Visit Audio Concept's Homepage Send Audio Concept a Private Message
Greg Weaver, Positive Feedback recencerar Au24.

Läs mer här, http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue19/audienceau24.htm

mvh, Audio Concept

mötesplatsen för verkligt musikintresserade... - sveriges största och ledande specialbutik för hifi och high-end

www: www.audioconcept.se butik: Södra Agnegatan 29, 112 29 Stockholm tel: 08 6507250 --- Följ oss på Twitter - Bli ett fan på Facebook - Få vårt Nyhetsbrev
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.39 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000