HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Mångfaldens forum
 Musik
 Kosheen - Faderullan va BRA! (varit på konsert nu)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mace
London calling

5296 Posts

Posted - 2004/02/12 :  22:25:09  Show Profile Send mace a Private Message
Sitter här på kvällskanten o lyssnar på Kosheen - Kokopelli på vinyl som kom idag Tänkte jag skulle jämföra hur den låter jämfört med cd-skivan som fått slita ont i ett par månader

Det blir ingen jämförelse ikväll, Musiken är för BRAAA !

KÖÖÖÖÖP DEN !!!

Magnus

Ps, Konsert i Bristol 1/5

mera quad ESL = mera välljud.

"Efter tillnyktring vaknade han upp medvetslös" TV4-Nyhetsmorgon.

Bio har inte varit detsamma sedan Nickel Gammaldags försvann :-(

"Det finns egentligen inga rakor på den här banan, de enda rakorna som finns är böjda" Eje Elgh, Australiens F1-GP 2008.

Mr 500!

Edited by - mace on 2004/05/03 20:40:21

mace
London calling

5296 Posts

Posted - 2004/05/03 :  20:39:09  Show Profile Send mace a Private Message
Vi (Her&Fru Uvebrant) var och såg KOSHEEN i Bath i lördags..............har återhämtat mig nu

Jag har ALDRIG varit med om maken till GLÄÄÄDJE och ren & skär ENERGI någonsin innan i hela mitt liv tror jag !!! Underbar sångerska i ett fantastiskt band

Om De råkar spela i krokarna runt Er / eller om Ni skall till Glastonbury i år...... GÅ & NJUT !!!!

Så, nu är jag färdig med detta landet och kan flytta tillbaka till Sverige utan att tänka..."Men jag skulle ju passat på o..."

Ha det BÄST,
Magnus

"Det finns egentligen inga rakor på den här banan, de enda rakorna som finns är böjda" Eje Elgh, Australiens F1-GP 2008.

Mr 500!
Go to Top of Page

Mattias

1671 Posts

Posted - 2004/05/04 :  11:16:50  Show Profile Send Mattias a Private Message

Kul med musik när det kan framhäva känslor som detta

Vad är det för typ av musik? Eller är det bara jag som inte vet

/Mattias
Go to Top of Page

mace
London calling

5296 Posts

Posted - 2004/05/05 :  11:45:30  Show Profile Send mace a Private Message
Tjaaa.... Bra fråga Jag är inte så haj på vad man använder för olika namn på musikstiler idag !?! Jag kallar det "bra musik" men jag kopierade detta från Amazon

Om Resist:
quote:
While hinting at the groove/melody synthesis so brilliantly executed by Everything But the Girl, the U.K. trio Kosheen have the good sense to temper their beats and let the catchy pop songs fly on Resist. Starting off with the dark drum & bass whirr of the massive club hit Hide U, the album goes on to deliver even harder D&B ("Slip Slide Suicide"), morose downtempo ("I Want It All"), and heady electro ("Catch"), but Kosheen are really aiming for pop chart domination. With Siam Evans's resolute vocals, along with the happy acoustic guitars and artful production of Darren Decoder and Markee Substance, "Cover," "Harder," "Hungry," and "Face in a Crowd" are only half a step removed from the catchy pop tunes that Madonna and Cher regularly churn out. Some may think these songs are too pop, but others will simply get lost in the melodies and dance. --Ken Micallef

Om Kokopelli:
quote:
Kokopelli is a curious choice as the follow-up to Kosheen's debut album (Resist). Where, on Resist, they made plain their Bristol heritage with their emotive take on dance, here they let slip a previously unexpected affection for goth rock. Gone are the urgent breakbeats and surging choruses; replaced by metallic guitars, desolate melodies and smothering melancholy of the kind that Evanescence or Skin rejoice at. And while the leap from brooding dance to brooding metal isn't the biggest, in the process they've lost one of their greatest assets: the ability to make emotionally wrought songs out of drum & bass. Thankfully then, their other key feature, singer Sian Evans' haunting, folk-hued vocals, remain just as potent and affecting. More than equipped with the drama and longing needed to pull off their transformation, she brings alive "Wasting My Time"'s tech-metal, adds substance to the FM-radio thrust of single "All in Head" and breathes an air of malevolence into "Avalanche" and "Wish"'s murky Depeche Mode synths. So even if Kosheen aren't quite the unique entity they once were, they're still easy to pick out of the crowd. --Dan Gennoe

M

Mr 500!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.27 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000