HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Mångfaldens forum
 Nyheter och HiFi-kalendern
 Bybee-nyheter
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

kurt

219 Posts

Posted - 2003/11/19 :  07:27:03  Show Profile Send kurt a Private Message
Detta är så fantastiskt att jag startar ny tråd under Hifi.
Med hopp om en bra diskussion.

Kurt
Go to Top of Page

Jorma

3316 Posts

Posted - 2003/11/22 :  18:04:21  Show Profile  Visit Jorma's Homepage Send Jorma a Private Message
Om att använda Bybee,s silverenheter i digitala kretsar:

Steve Huntley
Great Northern Sound Co.

Prior to starting his current business, Steve Huntley was with Wadia Digital for 5 years, where he was involved with product development, sales and service.

Jack, I wanted to get back to you with some feedback about what I have tried here with my Wadia 860 CD player. First, I put a large Bybee purifier on each leg of the AC line and listened. The sound was much more open right away. It was a nice improvement...

then tried one small purifier on each leg of the balanced outputs. This actually made more difference than the AC input, and I heard a lot deeper into the recordings. This step gave me a huge degree of improvement in soundstaging.

Next, I put a digital purifier (the one with the special silver leads) in the digital signal path -- and heard the biggest improvement yet. It's incredible how this machine is sounding right now. I had noted a slight high frequency forwardness right after I installed the purifiers, but after just a day in "repeat" mode that forwardness disappeared, and now the sound is very natural and grain-free. I really should be in the shop working on gear, but I can't pull myself away from the sound room.

Driver företaget Jorma Design AB i Göteborg.
http://www.jormadesign.com/

Edited by - Jorma on 2003/11/22 18:04:42
Go to Top of Page

Bravo

5320 Posts

Posted - 2003/11/22 :  23:05:39  Show Profile Send Bravo a Private Message
Hur i fridens dar lyckas man applicera Bybees till den balanserade digitalkabeln?

Bravo
Go to Top of Page

Jorma

3316 Posts

Posted - 2003/11/22 :  23:52:28  Show Profile  Visit Jorma's Homepage Send Jorma a Private Message
Det är inte någon digitalutgång han menar.
Wadian har en balanserad analog utgång.

Go to Top of Page

Bravo

5320 Posts

Posted - 2003/11/23 :  00:11:54  Show Profile Send Bravo a Private Message
Dä är det väl ingen digitalkrets utan analog signal?
Vad jag närmast tänkte på, går det att sätta en bybee mellan transport och dac?

Bravo
Go to Top of Page

Jorma

3316 Posts

Posted - 2003/11/23 :  01:28:09  Show Profile  Visit Jorma's Homepage Send Jorma a Private Message
Jag har monterat en silverBybee i en koaxialkabel som CH beställde av mig och du kan ju höra med honom vad han tyckte om den.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.31 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000