HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 Köp, Sälj & Byt på Sveriges största 2-kanalforum!
 Säljes
 Nordost Quattro-Fil XLR 1m SÄNKT PRIS
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gromit

731 Posts

Posted - 2003/09/30 :  19:01:11  Show Profile Send gromit a Private Message
Nordost Quattro-Fil XLR 1 m.
Nyskick, finns i Linköping.

Detta är en mycket bra kabel, detaljerad, neutral och snabb. Den har inte alls den spretighet som Nordosts billigare kablar kan ha.

Nypris: Mer än 15000 i XLR-version.
Mitt pris: 8000 kr

"Nordost Quattro Fil may very well be the best audio cables on the
planet. Looks like they had better add a few employees,
because Quattro Fil is a winner.

(Secrets of Home Theater and High Fidelity, jan 1999)

"Nordost Quattro Fil interconnects. There is no better interconnect. Compared with the competition (and there’s a world of it out there), the Quattro Fils are virtually invisible sonically. There is no signature that I can, at this point in my explorations, detect. This has been true, as it is with all Nordost products, in every system in which I’ve used them. Built to Nordost’s exacting standards, and technical marvel in construction, this continues Nordost’s string of excellences in design, with hardly a misstep - the Red Dawn cables excepted - in the bunch. Most impressive to me is the way the Quattros let the music come through - one example of that lies in the fact that you can hear a hard and a soft transient that are literally simultaneous, both being reproduced without any interaction. could be this is one of the few five - star components. Time and further evaluations will tell."
(The Absolute Sound, Issue 116)

Mark Levinson No 39 -> Krell FPB-200c -> Ino Audio pi60s

Edited by - gromit on 2003/12/30 11:09:26
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.39 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000