HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 Köp, Sälj & Byt på Sveriges största 2-kanalforum!
 Säljes
 Skänkes Signalgenerator
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ryssen
100.000-klubben

8245 Posts

Posted - 2020/08/14 :  21:42:25  Show Profile  Visit Ryssen's Homepage Send Ryssen a Private Message
Börjar bli lite fullt på hyllorna och då den kostar så lite att man inte kan ta betalt för den skänker jag den.
Den funkar som den ska och har dom vanligaste vågformerna utgången har BNC format,nu minns jag inte hur högt den går men den täcker det hörbara med råge.
Först till kvarn och du betalar frakten.

Learning by burning..
You say that you can read my mind--Be careful of what you might find. -Ozzy-

rikkitikkitavi

653 Posts

Posted - 2020/08/15 :  00:28:45  Show Profile Send rikkitikkitavi a Private Message
Ja tack, den tar jag gärna.

Pma gärna detaljer.

I m only in it for the DIY
Go to Top of Page

Ryssen
100.000-klubben

8245 Posts

Posted - 2020/08/15 :  14:37:32  Show Profile  Visit Ryssen's Homepage Send Ryssen a Private Message
Den har hittat en ny ägare.

Learning by burning..
You say that you can read my mind--Be careful of what you might find. -Ozzy-
Go to Top of Page

soundbrigade
Semesterfirare

7879 Posts

Posted - 2020/08/15 :  16:06:14  Show Profile Send soundbrigade a Private Message
Den där är riktigt behändig, då den är liten och som el Russo, skriver, fixar det mesta här i världen.

quote:
Introduction:
Function (waveform) signal generator. It can produce some special periodic time function waveforms (sine wave, Fang Bo, triangle wave, saw tooth wave and pulse wave, etc.), the frequency range can be from a few micro he to tens of MHz function signal generator in the circuit experiment and equipment detection has a very wide range of uses. So the learning and design circuit will also be used to.
DDS signal generator parameter:
The frequency range of 1HZ-65534Hz is: DDS. (almost no distortion, the enlarged part of the TL082)
High speed (HS) Fang Bo: 1MHZ/2MHZ/4MHZ/8MHZ signal;
The offset amplitude of the DDS signal can be adjusted by two potentiometer;
DDS signal: sine wave, square wave, saw tooth wave, reverse zigzag wave, triangle wave, ECG wave and noise wave.
1602 LCD LCD screen;
Intuitive 5 keyboard.
Step frequency: 1, 10100100010000Hz;
Automatically recover the last time after power supply.
Offset: 0.5pp-5Vpp
Amplitude: 0.5Vpp-14Vpp
Output impedance: ohms 20-200

Jag tänker inte skänka bort min men väl bygga in den i en syntmodul.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.09 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000