HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 Köp, Sälj & Byt på Sveriges största 2-kanalforum!
 Säljes
 Merrill Zigmahornet audiofilhögtalare sälj.eller..
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

M_G

102 Posts

Posted - 2010/08/09 :  19:58:43  Show Profile Send M_G a Private Message
ett par nybyggda Merrill zigmahornet säljes eller bytas mot sub/basmodul/bashorn/vinylsvarv eller något annat kul.. ) De skulle dock behöva slipas ner en aning och målas. (relativt snabbt och enkelt gjort)

Jag har även en knappt använd squeezebox duet att slänga med i bytet.

Detta är ett par riktigt bra högtalare som spelar MUSIK! Ett fantastiskt mellanregister och bra detaljrikedom genom hela registret. Rätt placerade så spelar de desssutom förvånansvärt djupt.

känslighet: ca 91dB/1w

Säljes tillsammans med kopparfoliekablar (3meter långa utanför kabinetten) med sobelfilter. (bla ryska highend PIO kondingar) Fantastiskt välljudande som få "köpehögtalarkablar" kan mäta sig med.

Säljes för under materialkostnad: 1500kr (bara elemeten kostar över 1500kr paret inkl frakt/tull/moms) ELLER bytes mot laptop med ev pengar imellan.

Finns i Göteborg.

"Aside from the sound of music, the only thing that could be heard in the listening room when the Ziggies started playing was the sound of jaws bouncing off the floor. The skinny Ziggies were good - really good! They benefit from the most natural sounding small single driver I've heard. No edge, no glare, no ice pick in the ear as is often the case with that genre - just good solid musical tone. A lot of single drivers asked to perform full range can sound harsh and edgy unless they are very carefully matched to accommodating associated equipment but the Ziggies seem very tolerant, taking most everything in stride and making music out of whatever is thrown at it. That makes life easy on Ziggy owners.

They also do a lot more bass than you would expect given the diminutive size of the drivers. One visiting audio nut -- John -- refused to believe that the Ziggies were producing all the bass, alleging instead that the Duos subs were still hooked up while I was yanking everyone's chain. I never do that to listeners. However, trickster Stephæn has been known to pull a few chain shenanigans on listeners before. "Nope," I said, "it's just the Ziggies." Refusing to trust, John got up and walked over to the Duos to check for himself. Expletives followed. "I thought you were pulling my leg." John wrote a check to Harry for the speakers on the spot and he's used to playing in rarefied territory when it comes to audio gear. Two of the guys at my place that day have since built their own kits.

That sort of scene played itself out over and over again in my listening room as people heard my review pair of Zigmahorns with the Merrill drivers. Never once -- and that is a rare thing -- has someone criticized their performance. I get some pretty expensive gear in for a quick listen and one listener even preferred the Ziggies to a pair of highly pedigreed speakers costing about 50 times the Ziggies very fair price. The Ziggies play music better than most speakers at any price. Okay then, the Ziggies are great musical devices and they work great with the expensive TEAD gear but what do they sound like with real world gear?"

Läs vidare vad Jeff Day från 6moons skriver om dessa högtalare på: http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/zigmahornet/zigmahornet.html

OBS! priserna som är angivna i recentionen stämmer inte utan elementen kostar runt 1200kr paret + tull/moms

Edited by - M_G on 2011/01/01 17:07:13

Larsho

5340 Posts

Posted - 2010/08/11 :  13:30:33  Show Profile Send Larsho a Private Message
Du har mail

Livet är alldeles för kort, jämfört med hur länge man ska vara död
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.47 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000