HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Mångfaldens forum
 Musik
 Ronnie James Dio är död.
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

edison
N.A.udiophile

2529 Posts

Posted - 2010/05/16 :  21:56:07  Show Profile Send edison a Private Message
Han dog i morse av sin cancer.

R.I.P.

SACD/DVD-Audio: Pioneer DV-575A / CD: Sony CDP-X3000ES / LP: H/K T60 & Ortofon OM40 > Vincent RIAA > ACURUS Line Pre L10 > slutsteg ACURUS A100 > > Högtalare: 'Projektbygge' "The Pretender", en stativare m Seas Excel 5" & SS 2905/9300
(Vilande: en fn trasig Edison60, samt högt.bygge med Seas Excel 8" (pappkon) & Scanspeak D9300) Nystartat bygge: SEAS 25F-EW bas + Scanspeak D2905/9300 diskant. Sluten låda på 33 liter, vilken skall bli aperiodiskt dämpad.

johan.björklund
Reportage-Harry -05 & -07, 100.000-klubben!

20859 Posts

Posted - 2010/05/16 :  21:59:04  Show Profile  Visit johan.björklund's Homepage Send johan.björklund a Private Message

Jag läste att han hade det tufft men trodde han skulle rida ut det.
Tusan, nu blev jag låg..........

RIP

>musik förmedlingen<
Medlem av det Skånska välljuds sällskapet eoJEUD

Edited by - johan.björklund on 2010/05/16 21:59:34
Go to Top of Page

johan.björklund

20859 Posts

Posted - 2010/05/16 :  21:59:04  Show Profile  Visit johan.björklund's Homepage Send johan.björklund a Private Message

Jag läste att han hade det tufft men trodde han skulle rida ut det.
Tusan, nu blev jag låg..........

RIP

>musik förmedlingen<

Edited by - johan.björklund on 2010/05/16 21:59:34
Go to Top of Page

Ryssen
100.000-klubben

8481 Posts

Posted - 2010/05/16 :  22:04:18  Show Profile  Visit Ryssen's Homepage Send Ryssen a Private Message

Learning by burning..
You say that you can read my mind--Be careful of what you might find. -Ozzy-
Go to Top of Page

Ryssen
100.000-klubben

8481 Posts

Posted - 2010/05/16 :  22:04:18  Show Profile  Visit Ryssen's Homepage Send Ryssen a Private Message

Learning by burning..
You say that you can read my mind--Be careful of what you might find. -Ozzy-
Go to Top of Page

guy gadbois

2415 Posts

Posted - 2010/05/16 :  22:08:31  Show Profile Send guy gadbois a Private Message
Ajaj... RIP

Min anläggningstråd
Go to Top of Page

guy gadbois

2415 Posts

Posted - 2010/05/16 :  22:08:31  Show Profile Send guy gadbois a Private Message
Ajaj... RIP

Min anläggningstråd
Go to Top of Page

räven

3653 Posts

Posted - 2010/05/16 :  22:12:03  Show Profile  Visit räven's Homepage Send räven a Private Message
Shit!
En legend som jag hoppats se och höra en gång till

ombud för Intelligent Sound
Go to Top of Page

räven

3653 Posts

Posted - 2010/05/16 :  22:12:03  Show Profile  Visit räven's Homepage Send räven a Private Message
Shit!
En legend som jag hoppats se och höra en gång till

Go to Top of Page

CC

3981 Posts

Posted - 2010/05/16 :  22:14:22  Show Profile Send CC a Private Message

Satt just i natt och lyssnade på Holy Diver och funderade på hur det var med honom...

RIP Ronnie! Dina skivor kommer aldrig att sluta spelas...

"I am not young enough to know everything"
- Oscar Wilde -

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"
- Leonardo da Vinci -
Go to Top of Page

CC

3981 Posts

Posted - 2010/05/16 :  22:14:22  Show Profile Send CC a Private Message

Satt just i natt och lyssnade på Holy Diver och funderade på hur det var med honom...

RIP Ronnie! Dina skivor kommer aldrig att sluta spelas...

"I am not young enough to know everything"
- Oscar Wilde -

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"
- Leonardo da Vinci -
Go to Top of Page

räven

3653 Posts

Posted - 2010/05/16 :  22:15:47  Show Profile  Visit räven's Homepage Send räven a Private Message
What?

http://blog.limewire.com/posts/42177-report-ronnie-james-dio-is-not-dead/

Go to Top of Page

räven

3653 Posts

Posted - 2010/05/16 :  22:15:47  Show Profile  Visit räven's Homepage Send räven a Private Message
What?

http://blog.limewire.com/posts/42177-report-ronnie-james-dio-is-not-dead/

Go to Top of Page

Labbe
Medlem, HiFi Norr

2052 Posts

Posted - 2010/05/16 :  22:20:38  Show Profile  Visit Labbe's Homepage Send Labbe a Private Message
Detta meddelande finns på Ronnies hemsida, blabbermouth, facebook mfl

Message from Wendy Dio
Today my heart is broken, Ronnie passed away at 7:45am 16th May. Many, many friends and family were able to say their private good-byes before he peacefully passed away. Ronnie knew how much he was loved by all. We so appreciate the love and support that you have all given us. Please give us a few days of privacy to deal with this terrible loss. Please know he loved you all and his music will live on forever.

- Wendy Dio

R.I.P Dio

In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates.

Ansvarig för EleganZe Project

Go to Top of Page

Labbe
Medlem, HiFi Norr

2052 Posts

Posted - 2010/05/16 :  22:20:38  Show Profile  Visit Labbe's Homepage Send Labbe a Private Message
Detta meddelande finns på Ronnies hemsida, blabbermouth, facebook mfl

Message from Wendy Dio
Today my heart is broken, Ronnie passed away at 7:45am 16th May. Many, many friends and family were able to say their private good-byes before he peacefully passed away. Ronnie knew how much he was loved by all. We so appreciate the love and support that you have all given us. Please give us a few days of privacy to deal with this terrible loss. Please know he loved you all and his music will live on forever.

- Wendy Dio

R.I.P Dio

In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates.

Ansvarig för EleganZe Project

Go to Top of Page

johan.björklund

20859 Posts

Posted - 2010/05/16 :  22:26:56  Show Profile  Visit johan.björklund's Homepage Send johan.björklund a Private Message
hemsidan är nere, ingen av dom stora tidningarna har gått ut med något, än

*edit*
Verkar som om krutgubben lever än (!)
(hoppas hoppas)

Från Blabbermouth
Contrary to published reports, legendary heavy metal singer Ronnie James Dio (DIO, HEAVEN & HELL, BLACK SABBATH, RAINBOW) **has not** died after a six-month battle with stomach cancer.

After rumors started circulating via the Internet late Saturday that Dio had lost his cancer fight, BLABBERMOUTH.NET reached out to Ronnie's wife/manager Wendy Dio, who sent back the following message at approximately 11:35 p.m. PST on Saturday, May 15 / 2:35 a.m. EST on Sunday, May 16:

"I am at the hospital and Ronnie has NOT passed away!!!! He is not doing good, but he is not dead.

"I will let you know if anything changes.

"Thank you for your concern."

***UPDATE***: Wendy Dio posted the following message on Ronnie's official Twitter profile at approximately 3:45 a.m. EST on Sunday, May 16: "Don't believe the rumors, Ronnie is still hanging in there!!! Hugs, Wendy Dio." ***

It was only a month ago that Dio, 67, spoke about his battle with cancer with the Artisan News Service on the "black carpet" of the Revolver Golden Gods Awards, which took place on April 8 at Club Nokia in downtown Los Angeles. When asked about how he had been feeling since he was diagnosed with the disease late last year, Dio said, "Well, I feel good and bad at times. It's a long process. Chemotherapy is a... I never realized what a difficult thing it was to go through. It's a real cumulative effect #8212; the more you have, the more it piles up on top and it takes longer and longer to get over it. I find it very difficult to eat. I don't like to eat anyway, so I guess that's OK. But I know I have to. But this makes it very, very hard. But if you're determined to beat it, then you have to go with what you believe is going to beat it for you, and in this case it's that. I go to a great hospital in Houston called M.D. Anderson, which I think is the best hospital in the world, I have the best doctor in the world, Dr. Ajani, who I really trust and I really believe in, so I think I've done all the right things. It makes me feel positive about my life and positive that there is a lot more of it to live."

Earlier this month, HEAVEN & HELL canceled its summer tour plans in Europe due to Dio's treatment for stomach cancer. The band said in a statement that Dio wasn't "well enough to tour this summer. We hope that everyone understands and want to thank fans and industry colleagues for their continuing support at this time."

>musik förmedlingen<

Edited by - johan.björklund on 2010/05/16 22:31:16
Go to Top of Page

johan.björklund

20859 Posts

Posted - 2010/05/16 :  22:26:56  Show Profile  Visit johan.björklund's Homepage Send johan.björklund a Private Message
hemsidan är nere, ingen av dom stora tidningarna har gått ut med något, än

*edit*
Verkar som om krutgubben lever än (!)
(hoppas hoppas)

Från Blabbermouth
Contrary to published reports, legendary heavy metal singer Ronnie James Dio (DIO, HEAVEN & HELL, BLACK SABBATH, RAINBOW) **has not** died after a six-month battle with stomach cancer.

After rumors started circulating via the Internet late Saturday that Dio had lost his cancer fight, BLABBERMOUTH.NET reached out to Ronnie's wife/manager Wendy Dio, who sent back the following message at approximately 11:35 p.m. PST on Saturday, May 15 / 2:35 a.m. EST on Sunday, May 16:

"I am at the hospital and Ronnie has NOT passed away!!!! He is not doing good, but he is not dead.

"I will let you know if anything changes.

"Thank you for your concern."

***UPDATE***: Wendy Dio posted the following message on Ronnie's official Twitter profile at approximately 3:45 a.m. EST on Sunday, May 16: "Don't believe the rumors, Ronnie is still hanging in there!!! Hugs, Wendy Dio." ***

It was only a month ago that Dio, 67, spoke about his battle with cancer with the Artisan News Service on the "black carpet" of the Revolver Golden Gods Awards, which took place on April 8 at Club Nokia in downtown Los Angeles. When asked about how he had been feeling since he was diagnosed with the disease late last year, Dio said, "Well, I feel good and bad at times. It's a long process. Chemotherapy is a... I never realized what a difficult thing it was to go through. It's a real cumulative effect #8212; the more you have, the more it piles up on top and it takes longer and longer to get over it. I find it very difficult to eat. I don't like to eat anyway, so I guess that's OK. But I know I have to. But this makes it very, very hard. But if you're determined to beat it, then you have to go with what you believe is going to beat it for you, and in this case it's that. I go to a great hospital in Houston called M.D. Anderson, which I think is the best hospital in the world, I have the best doctor in the world, Dr. Ajani, who I really trust and I really believe in, so I think I've done all the right things. It makes me feel positive about my life and positive that there is a lot more of it to live."

Earlier this month, HEAVEN & HELL canceled its summer tour plans in Europe due to Dio's treatment for stomach cancer. The band said in a statement that Dio wasn't "well enough to tour this summer. We hope that everyone understands and want to thank fans and industry colleagues for their continuing support at this time."

>musik förmedlingen<

Edited by - johan.björklund on 2010/05/16 22:31:16
Go to Top of Page

tober
Component.se

1318 Posts

Posted - 2010/05/16 :  22:41:41  Show Profile  Visit tober's Homepage Send tober a Private Message
Tyvärr är det sant. Geezer Butler har även gått ut och konfirmerat det.

http://www.geezerbutler.com/archives/365

Driver sajten component.se.
Go to Top of Page

johan.björklund

20859 Posts

Posted - 2010/05/16 :  22:47:50  Show Profile  Visit johan.björklund's Homepage Send johan.björklund a Private Message
även nu på http://www.ronniejamesdio.com/

>musik förmedlingen<
Go to Top of Page

johan.björklund

20859 Posts

Posted - 2010/05/16 :  22:47:50  Show Profile  Visit johan.björklund's Homepage Send johan.björklund a Private Message
även nu på http://www.ronniejamesdio.com/

>musik förmedlingen<
Go to Top of Page

opethic

2890 Posts

Posted - 2010/05/16 :  23:01:50  Show Profile  Visit opethic's Homepage Send opethic a Private Message

En av mitt livs största idoler, hans musik var var starkt bidragande till mitt musikintresse...

Hårdrock på CD & vinyl, nytt och begagnat: http://voodoomusic.tictail.com/
www.facebook.com/BurningSkullRec
Go to Top of Page

opethic

2890 Posts

Posted - 2010/05/16 :  23:01:50  Show Profile  Visit opethic's Homepage Send opethic a Private Message

En av mitt livs största idoler, hans musik var var starkt bidragande till mitt musikintresse...

Hårdrock på CD & vinyl, nytt och begagnat: http://voodoomusic.tictail.com/
www.facebook.com/BurningSkullRec
Go to Top of Page

bibl
100.000-klubben

987 Posts

Posted - 2010/05/16 :  23:09:39  Show Profile Send bibl a Private Message
Nu finns det även som nyhet på Kerrangs första sida http://www.kerrang.com/blog/2010/05/ronnie_james_dio_-1942-2010.html. Heaven and Hell var ju ett av banden man såg fram emot på Sonisphere i augusti.
Go to Top of Page

bibl
100.000-klubben

987 Posts

Posted - 2010/05/16 :  23:09:39  Show Profile Send bibl a Private Message
Nu finns det även som nyhet på Kerrangs första sida http://www.kerrang.com/blog/2010/05/ronnie_james_dio_-1942-2010.html. Heaven and Hell var ju ett av banden man såg fram emot på Sonisphere i augusti.
Go to Top of Page

bearwik
200.000-klubben

4289 Posts

Posted - 2010/05/17 :  01:23:25  Show Profile Send bearwik a Private Message
Det står även på Aftonbladets hemsida.

Jävligt nöjd Tannoyägare!
Mer membranyta åt folket!
Min rigg: http://www.hififorum.nu/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=70066

Go to Top of Page

bearwik
200.000-klubben

4289 Posts

Posted - 2010/05/17 :  01:23:25  Show Profile Send bearwik a Private Message
Det står även på Aftonbladets hemsida.

Jävligt nöjd Tannoyägare!
Mer membranyta åt folket!
Min rigg: http://www.hififorum.nu/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=70066

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.66 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000