HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 Köp, Sälj & Byt på Sveriges största 2-kanalforum!
 Säljes
 OPPO 970HD DVD-SPELARE
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

räven

3653 Posts

Posted - 2009/05/26 :  08:15:43  Show Profile  Visit räven's Homepage Send räven a Private Message
PRIS:500:-

http://www.stereophile.com/hirezplayers/507oppo/

Universal DVD Player Features:

Supports DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD (SACD), DivX®, Xvid, Audio CD, HDCD, Kodak Picture CD and other digital audio and video media/formats* (*Note: The DV-970HD does not play Blu-Ray nor HD-DVD discs)
Official DivX® Certified product, certified to the Home Theater Profile
Plays all versions of DivX® video (including DivX® 6) with standard playback of DivX® media files
Plays XviD and .SRT, .SMI, .IDX and .SUB format
Compatible with CD-R/RW, DVD±R/RW and DVD+R DL* (*Note: Compatibility with user-encoded contents or user-created discs is on a best effort basis with no guarantee due to the variation of media, software and techniques used. For example, Discs recorded on some stand-alone DVD recorders or DVD camcorders may not exhibit smooth playback. )

Video Up-Conversion Features:

High definition up-conversion with film-like picture quality to up-convert 720x480 interlaced video encoded on DVD discs to 480p/720p/1080i
High-quality pure digital video and audio through a single HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) cable
Multiple high definition video formats through HDMI and component outputs*: NTSC: 480i/480p/720p/1080i; PAL: 576i/576p/720p/1080i (*Note: Component output for CSS-encrypted DVD discs (almost all commercially pressed DVD discs) is limited to 480i/480p only.)
Compatible with HDTV, HD-Ready TV, HDTV monitors and projectors
For more information about DVD video up-conversion, please read our white paper article Getting the Most out of DVD on an HDTV Display

Optimized Audio Features:

Optimized analog audio circuitry for great audio quality
Built-in Dolby Digital decoder with individual 5.1ch and down-mixed stereo outputs
Optical and coaxial digital audio outputs for Dolby Digital, DTS and Linear PCM
Unique "Audio Only" mode with video processing turned off for perfect acoustic fidelity
3D Surround (Virtual Surround): Concert, Live, Dance, Techno, Classic, Soft
Built-in equalizer, channel trim and channel delay functions

Compatibility Features:

PAL/NTSC disc and TV compatible with automatic or manual system conversion
Enhanced dual-layer disc support with fast layer change
Wide range universal power supply (~100V-240V, 50/60Hz AC)

Standard Video Features:

Progressive scan component outputs (YPbPr)
Composite video and S-Video outputs for standard TVs
Supports screen aspect ratio 4:3 (standard) and 16:9 (wide-screen)
User adjustable video controls: Sharpness, Contrast, Brightness, Saturation, Hue and Gamma
Multi-angle view

Convenience Features:

Special disc tray - thin, flexible and strong. Can tolerate some bending without breaking.
4-in-1 flash memory card reader compatible with Memory Stick, Secure Digital, Multi-Media Card, and SmartMedia (MS/SD/MMC/SM)
USB interface for expanded connectivity
Smooth and easy navigation of photo albums and music collections on DVD, CD, flash memory cards and USB disks.
Selectable subtitle and audio tracks
Discrete ON/OFF remote control IR code for programmable universal remote controls

Connectors:

HDMI - High Definition Multimedia Interface: 1
Component Video (YPbPr/YCbCr): 1 group (3 connectors)
Analog Stereo Audio (Mixed 2-Channel Left/Right): 1 group (2 connectors)
Analog 5.1 Channel Audio: 1 group (6 connectors)
S/PDIF (IEC-958) Coaxial Digital Audio: 1
S/PDIF (IEC-958) Optical Digital Audio: 1
Composite Video: 1
S-Video: 1

Accessories Included:

High-quality certified HDMI cable with ferrite core and gold-plated HDMI connectors
Remote control with "glow in the dark" keypad (batteries included)
Stereo audio cable
Composite video cable
User manual and warranty information

ombud för Intelligent Sound

Edited by - räven on 2009/06/07 21:44:10
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.62 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000