HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Mångfaldens forum
 Nyheter och HiFi-kalendern
 Sara K. - på Stockholmsmässan ...
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Creative Audio

2547 Posts

Posted - 2009/02/06 :  11:39:12  Show Profile  Visit Creative Audio's Homepage Send Creative Audio a Private Message
Nä ... hon kommer tyvärr inte själv ... !

Ny skiva med Sara K. - Hennes sista ?? Sara vill inte jobba som artist längre .... Hennes goda vän Chris Jones som gick bort 2007 har medverkat på några spår.

Sara K. - made in the shade

"A note to my friends and fans: I'm putting the pen to paper one last time to say thank you for all your support over these many years. After many years on the road and writing music, I've decided to stop touring and recording. It's hard to explain why but I hope you will understand. I had a good run but I think it's over. It's just too much for too little these days. 'Made in the Shade' explains it as best as I know how. Please except my love and gratitude for all the years you have given me yours. Many, many thanks to Gunter Pauler at Stockfisch Records.

All my best wishes for you and yours,
Sara"

Skivan kommer att finnas till försäljning på mässan!
(Som våra övriga skivor)

Hälsningar
Wolfgang // Creative Audio

++ äger och driver Creative Audio++
++Stockfisch-records++Turtle-records++SCR-Records++C.E.C++MusicHall++Ayon++Lumen White++Agile Multimedia o. ström++Pentagon++Krell++DP++Phonar Högtalare++Fadel ART kablar++ViaBlue++Aqvox++Dynavox++T.A.C++Dual++

http://www.creative-audio.se

Edited by - Creative Audio on 2009/02/11 22:56:41
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.5 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000