HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Mångfaldens forum
 Nyheter och HiFi-kalendern
 Dynavector i Sverige
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

robban
Audio Concept

491 Posts

Posted - 2002/12/29 :  12:30:05  Show Profile  Visit robban's Homepage Send robban a Private Message
Hej,

alla Dynavectors analoga produkter distribueras nu i Sverige av A Better Life Audio Group - klubben.net. Frågor om dessa kan ställas till info@klubben.net. Produkterna kommer säljas via oss samt av återförsäljare runt om i Sverige. Priserna kommer vara de samma oavsett om produkterna köps via oss eller via butiker. Priserna på de analoga produkterna är också de samma i olika länder i Europa.

Under våren kommer även Dynavectors förstärkare distribueras via oss.

Dynavector har en gedigen erfarenhet inom hifi, och det var tack vare Dr. Tominaris forskning och tekniska skicklighet som deras produkter vunnit erkännande runt om i världen. Tyvärr avled Dr. Tominari för drygt en månad sedan efter en längre tids sjukdom, men företaget leds nu framgångsrikt vidare av hans son.

Under senare år har Dynavector vidareutvecklat och finslipat deras analoga produkter, och även utvecklat Dynavector Superstereo som är en processor (skall ej förväxlas med surroundprocessorer) som tar fram mer av den akustiska miljön, som den var vid inspelningsögonblicket. Allt detta för att möta den digitala utvecklingen, som efter deras mening kanske inte alltid placerar det musikaliska i främsta rummet.

Eller med deras egna ord, DV-DRT XV-1, DV-PHA-100 and DV SuperStereo are our answers to a digital industry threatening to destroy much the great musical heritage of our century.

mvh, robban

www.klubben.net

Ansvarar för distribution och försäljning av HIFI produkter via,

Niklas Nord
JBL! Va? JBL! Va? JBL! JBL! JBL!!

6152 Posts

Posted - 2002/12/29 :  13:44:11  Show Profile Send Niklas Nord a Private Message

OJ vilken rackare!! Denna dvs;

Ser pilligt ut att sätta ihop en sådan!

Använd ditt sunda förnuft innan du litar på nått som skrivs på internet.
Go to Top of Page

732 Posts

Posted - 2002/12/29 :  15:24:12  Show Profile Send 10 a Private Message
Intressant! Man har ju läst en massa positivt om Dynavectors förstärkare, så det kan bli spännande att höra hur konkurrenskraftiga de är i verkligheten.

Några priser på förstärkarna (som väl egentligen borde klassas som "analoga") redan nu?
Go to Top of Page

robban
Audio Concept

491 Posts

Posted - 2002/12/29 :  15:42:06  Show Profile  Visit robban's Homepage Send robban a Private Message
Hej 10,

anledningen till att (de analoga) förstärkarna inte ingår under "alla" produkter för tillfället är att de egentligen inte hör under Dynavectors standardutbud i Japan. Det gör bara pick-up'er, RIAA och tonarmen DV-507. Dynavector Superstereo är dock en annan division som hör under den Japanska utvecklings och produktionsavdelningen, men hanteras separat.

Förstärkarna har koppling till företag på Nya Zeeland.

Priserna på dessa får vi återkomma till. Vi kommer lägga ut detta någon gång i januari, - efter CES mässan i Las Vegas som alla producenter för tillfället är upptagna av.
Målsättningen är dock att hålla dessa så nära priserna i ursprungslandet som möjligt.

/robban

Go to Top of Page

brumel

2568 Posts

Posted - 2002/12/29 :  16:29:39  Show Profile Send brumel a Private Message
Dynavector. Mest känt för pickuper men dom har även nån slags musik surroundlösning eller ambiofoni av något slag.

Hifiarkeologen
Go to Top of Page

Terminator
Moved on...

1124 Posts

Posted - 2002/12/29 :  17:30:35  Show Profile Send Terminator a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by robban

Produkterna kommer säljas via oss samt av återförsäljare runt om i Sverige. Priserna kommer vara de samma oavsett om produkterna köps via oss eller via butiker. Priserna på de analoga produkterna är också de samma i olika länder i Europa.

Får inte återförsäljarna sätta egna priser?
Go to Top of Page

robban
Audio Concept

491 Posts

Posted - 2002/12/29 :  18:26:02  Show Profile  Visit robban's Homepage Send robban a Private Message
Hej Terminator,

poängen är att kunden erbjuds samma pris oavsett om han/hon handlar i butik eller via en nätbutik. Eller sagt på ett annat sätt, - det går inte att köpa den biligare via nätbutiken.

En återförsäljare får dock gärna ge kunden ett lägre pris än den rekommenderade, något som i så tillfälle speglas i deras egen avans.

/robban

Go to Top of Page

robban
Audio Concept

491 Posts

Posted - 2002/12/29 :  18:30:27  Show Profile  Visit robban's Homepage Send robban a Private Message
Hej Brumel,

detta blir långt..., men här har du lite mer att läsa om deras Superstereo,

/robban

More About the SuperStereo System

1.Since the invention of the gramophone by Thomas Edison, the progress in acoustical technology has been remarkable. Yet, to most frequent concert goers, those who truly appreciate the sound of the live performance, the music reproduced by conventional two speaker systems fails to provide complete satisfaction. They say such systems, despite their often good basic fidelity, fail to provide the seductive charm and real ambience of the concert hall.

2. In contrast, Dynavector's SuperStereo not only reproduces the music signals but also the lifelike ambience of the concert or event which takes place. It thus provides 3-D reality in the home.

3. Dr Noboru Tominari, the inventor of SuperStereo, has been conducting his own research and development for SuperStereo since the 1980's based on a close study of sound behaviour in concert halls. Leaving aside traditional acoustic and vibration theory, he has returned to the basics of physics and closely investigated wave propagation which has been largely ignored by audio engineers. The result is a processor which operates by wave form dispersion in which frequency dependent sonic waves are produced. The system can reproduce the sonic wave behaviour similar to concert halls and other auditoria.

4. It is evident that a double bass, for example, when played in a concert hall, sounds quite different from one played in a field. In a well designed hall, the bass part of the music is beautifully projected with a sufficient sound pressure level. In a open field, however, the bass part of the music is hardly heard at all. The clarification of the reasons for this striking difference has remained elusive until now. This, Dr Tominari believes, is the most significant consideration in both sound recording and reproduction.

5. It was this problem which Dr Tominari addressed in the development of the SuperStereo system, leaving aside the over-dependence of conventional thinking based on Fourier Laplace for treating problems in sound engineering. This new approach arose from the belief that data on frequency response, distortion, sound pressure distribution and directionality of loudspeakers are not the best indices for understanding the phenomena taking place in a listening space or in a recording venue where music is played.

6. Dynavector's conclusion is therefore that a proper appreciation of wave theory is essential for those working in the audio field, otherwise, however much the effort, the results will disappoint. With SuperStereo, for example, mono recordings and poorly recorded material benefit greatly by having the sound of the original venue revived so that lifelike depth and the richness of the recording can be enjoyed.

7. When the sound of normal stereo is compared with SuperStereo using the Adp-2 processor, it is clear that the latter is able to bring out the reality of the recording venue, regardless of whether one is listening to the heavy notes of a pipe organ in a vast cathedral, the voice of a soprano or coloratura in an opera house or theatre, the rich sounds of a cellist or the lively rhythms of a dance band or pop group.

8. A feature of the SuperStereo system is that speaker placement is not critical. And small front and rear speakers produce excellent results. The technology ensures that it can cope with the low frequencies of real music and hall ambience, resulting in good bass response.

9. The failure to appreciate the importance of wave propagation theory by audio engineers, Dr Tominari considers, lies at the root of much of the dissatisfaction felt by music lovers and audio fans. As a consequence of this failure, consumers often spend large sums of money in constantly up-grading their equipment only to find that the audio nirvana sought has still eluded them.

10. The reason is that it is theoretically impossible for a 2-channel, conventional stereo system to get close to the original live sound. SuperStereo represents a breakthrough. It fills the gap and brings significant gains, whether used with modest or high end audio systems. To improve your system and enjoyment of music, the Dynavector SuperStereo processor is the most cost effective means available.

Dynavector's Conclusion
11. To fully enjoy recorded music played by an audio system, wave theory tells us that the restoration of the wave behaviour in the listening room similar to that in the actual concert hall is essential, a condition which is completely ignored by modern audio technology. Dynavector has proved this theory by showing that at least 4 loudspeakers are needed to recreate lifelike sound in a listening room. 2-speakers stereo cannot satisfy this theoretical requirement. If the conditions of wave theory are satisfied, however, the playback of recorded music becomes much more widely enjoyable at a modest cost, in any kind of listening situation and without the need for listeners to be in a particular position.

12. The beauty of SuperStereo with the Adp-2 processor is that the unit can be kept in the system as one of the necessary components if an even higher level of SuperStereo reproduction is desired through the use of 6-speakers.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.28 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000