HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Mångfaldens forum
 Nyheter och HiFi-kalendern
 Audiospace får fina utmärkelser
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Akkelis Audio

1026 Posts

Posted - 2007/09/10 :  18:20:56  Show Profile  Visit Akkelis Audio's Homepage Send Akkelis Audio a Private Message
Audiospace, Asiens största leverantör av högklassig rörelektronik till Japan, Rysland, Singapore och Taiwan har börjat göra väsen av sig även i Europa och Nordamerika. Två nya recensioner senaste månaden har lett till fina utmärkelser. Först är det försteget Line-2 som recenserats i Sixmoons och fått deras eftertraktade Blue Moon Award.

The Line-2 was impressive with its clear yet sweet and musical presentation. It offered a smooth, pitch-accurate presentation with good tonal balance overall - just ever-so-slightly shifted to the warmer side. It wasn't too much to turn music into sonic mush but just enough to add a little midrange juice. Transparency, texture, nuance and sweetness were terrific considering the price. A bit of a sleeper I think. I suspect some folks just might cast this little gem off as yet another Chinese knockoff of dubious origin and reliability. You'll be making a big mistake if you do. If I was looking for a nice little tube preamp for around $3,000, the Line-2 would certainly be on the short list.

Läs hela recensionen på Sixmoons.

http://www.sixmoons.com/audioreviews/audiospace3/line2.html

Sedan är det den helt nya integrerade förstärkaren Galaxy 88 som recenserats i Stereomojo och fått deras rekommendation.

At $2,195 the Audio Space Galaxy 88, with its vast array of near luxury features, bullet-proof circuit stability, solid attractive construction and it's chameleon-like ability to change from a Triode to Ultralinear amp with a single button push on its included remote control present a very enticing package. Shored up by a very good all round sound that should offend nobody, it is a very good value.

Läs hela recensionen på Stereomojo

http://www.stereomojo.com/AudioSpaceGalaxy88integratedtubeamplifierreview.htm

Ett stort sortiment av Audiospace produkter finns i butiken som öppnar den 29/9. Välkomna.

edit. stavfel.

www.akkelisaudio.com

Edited by - Akkelis Audio on 2007/09/11 18:33:30
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.33 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000