HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Mångfaldens forum
 Nyheter och HiFi-kalendern
 GRAND PRIX AUDIO Monaco: 6moons review!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MONTANA

534 Posts

Posted - 2007/08/06 :  21:48:04  Show Profile  Visit MONTANA's Homepage Send MONTANA a Private Message
GRAND PRIX AUDIO Monaco Isolation System har nok en gang bevist for audiopressen hvilken sjokkerende effekt cutting-edge vibrasjons-/resonanskontroll har for high-performance audiokomponenter. Once again the GRAND PRIX AUDIO Isolation System has demonstrated the chocking significance of cutting-edge vibration control and resonance control for high-performance audio components).

"It's simply awesome and as perfect a component as I have ever reviewed.

I'm convinced that if you're happy with your present system and want to maximize its performance, adding a Monaco will reap bigger rewards than the latest hot preamp of the month or those rare NOS 300Bs you've been saving up for.

Since I started my audio scribblings at the moons, no product has surprised me more nor impressed me to the extent the Monaco has. It has become an integral part of my system and will no doubt do the same for yours." 6moons / Paul Candy

Les hele testen her / Read the whole review here:

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/gpa8/monaco.html

Med vennlig hilsen

HighEnd
www.highend.no
kontakt@highend.no
+47 992 54862

Nordic Distributor of
MONTANA Loudspeakers
PBN OLYMPIA Solid State Amplifiers
GRAND PRIX AUDIO Isolation Systems

HighEnd - MONTANA - PBN OLYMPIA - GRAND PRIX AUDIO - EMM Labs - kontakt@highend.no / www.highend.no / www.pbnaudio.com / www.grandprixaudio.com /
www.emmlabs.com
System: MONTANA KAS2 - PBN OLYMPIA EB-SA2 - PBN OLYMPIA-LX/CPS - GRAND PRIX AUDIO Monaco - EMM Labs DAC2X http://www.highend.no
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.36 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000