HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Mångfaldens forum
 Nyheter och HiFi-kalendern
 Talon släpper nytt
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

johan.björklund
Reportage-Harry -05 & -07, 100.000-klubben!

20859 Posts

Posted - 2007/01/12 :  12:33:32  Show Profile  Visit johan.björklund's Homepage Send johan.björklund a Private Message
Under CES så släppte dom Thunderhawk, vilket i teorin är en Hawk med dedikerad bas.

quote:
The Talon Thunderhawk takes the already aclaimed Hawk and adds the low frequency cabinet--thus the thunder. A slim design that will fit into just about any decor.

This is truly a unique speaker. One can purchase a Hawk (must be manufactured after 1/1/2007) and upgrade to the Thunder at any time. The Thunder contains the passive crossover to the Hawk and can be driven with modest amplification. The capabilities of the Thunderhawk don't stop there. It also has the ability to be actively crossed over (bipassing the passive cross-over) so that separate amplification can be used for the low frequency vs the mid-high frequencies.

Rives Audio, the parent company of Talon Loudspeakers, developed the sub-PARC. This is a programable active cross-over, parametric equalizer and digital switching amplifier for low frequencies. It is ideal for use with the Thunderhawk.

Standard finish is Piano Black. Other finishes are available at an additional fee

Lite olika sätt att koppla in den bjuds man på med Vi får se om Pac fångade den på bild.
www.talonspeakers.com

>musik förmedlingen<
Medlem av det Skånska välljuds sällskapet eoJEUD

Edited by - johan.björklund on 2007/01/12 12:34:01

EngelholmAudio

8209 Posts

Posted - 2007/01/12 :  13:03:06  Show Profile Send EngelholmAudio a Private Message
Läckra!

Äger, driver och är engelholm audio (i Blekinge).
Egna produkter, Krell, ARC. Akustikkonsultation medelst Svanå's produkter.
Bara för att det går att hänga på väggen betyder det inte att den har bra akustiska egenskaper som främjar musikupplevelsen!
Go to Top of Page

nahoj

1542 Posts

Posted - 2007/01/12 :  13:51:19  Show Profile Send nahoj a Private Message
Ojojoj, de där såg inte dumma ut

Min hemsida/Blogg
http://johanstephan.com/
Go to Top of Page

cybwiz
700.000-klubben

1388 Posts

Posted - 2007/01/12 :  14:42:30  Show Profile  Visit cybwiz's Homepage Send cybwiz a Private Message

Her er Thunderhawk på CES.

Rives Audio and Talon Audio proudly introduced the Thunderhawk, a $25,000/pair, composite speaker consisting of the $10,000 Hawk positioned atop the Thunder cabinet.
The latter’s woofer is available either with a passive crossover, or with the new Rives Sub Parc, fully adjustable active crossover, which includes a 1000W switching amplifier.
Said to deliver full-range sound down to 18Hz, the system sounded absolutely seductive playing jazz vocalist Susanne Abbuehl’s Compass (ECM).

The sound was undeniably warm, but it offered irresistible, all-enveloping unforced intimacy and detail.
Despite brass whose percussive edges were softened a bit, the system’s mystical expanse of sound was a wonder to experience.

Talon's Richard Rives Bird (left) and VAC's Kevin Hayes (right) weren't feeling too unhappy with the sound.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

johan.björklund

20859 Posts

Posted - 2007/01/12 :  15:26:40  Show Profile  Visit johan.björklund's Homepage Send johan.björklund a Private Message
Under hösten har jag varit i kontakt med Richard en massa ggr o bla försökt pressa han på info om Thunderhawk. Han yppade inte mycket förutom att det var Hawk i en omarbetad version. Han är förövrigt en hyvens kille att ha med att göra !

Nu är det bara en återförsäljare i landet som saknas !

>musik förmedlingen<
Go to Top of Page

Lepra

524 Posts

Posted - 2007/01/12 :  22:34:32  Show Profile Send Lepra a Private Message
Det går inte handla direkt från dem?

Du slipper ju påslag i massa led och väntan på att nån ska börja sälja dem.

Frozen Brains Tell No Tales
Go to Top of Page

Lepra

524 Posts

Posted - 2007/01/12 :  22:35:13  Show Profile Send Lepra a Private Message
Fast man hade ju inte tackat nej i vilket fall!

Darn läckra burkar!

Frozen Brains Tell No Tales
Go to Top of Page

johan.björklund

20859 Posts

Posted - 2007/01/13 :  04:46:31  Show Profile  Visit johan.björklund's Homepage Send johan.björklund a Private Message
quote:
Det går inte handla direkt från dem?

Du slipper ju påslag i massa led och väntan på att nån ska börja sälja dem

Innan kanske o gick det så fick man ta dom mindre modellerna då dom stora kommer i trälårer. Mina gamla Firebird skulle kosta 25K i frakt över pölen.

Men nu när Rives har köpt Talon så tvivlar jag på att det skulle gå att köpa på det viset. Det har blivit en nystart kan man säga o många modeller försvann i samma veva.

>musik förmedlingen<
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.28 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000