HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Mångfaldens forum
 HiFi-diskussion
 Documentary film, from A.C.A. crazy Audiophiles
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

skaloumbakas
President A.C.A

40 Posts

Posted - 2006/12/11 :  16:44:47  Show Profile  Visit skaloumbakas's Homepage Send skaloumbakas a Private Message
Hi all,

We are very humbled indeed to announce the release of a documentary film about our Club and its members' "extreme" audio views, which has been filmed on March 2006 and has already received an enthusiastic welcome.

Sorry, if some of you may have seen it already, as discussions are in progress in many Audio Forums around the world.

What we would propose though, is a visit to the http://aca.gr/event06-3.htm ("who-when-why" page), which is highly informative and recommended! It contains pictures and film scenes, links to the protagonists' audio systems and 2 direct links (just in case one of them gets out of bandwidth...) to the documentary film itself!

Enjoy...
PS: The documentary is a 20 min .mov file, requiring the latest version of "QuickTime" and a speed Internet connection, if possible...

Christos Skaloumbakas

B-200
fd. asimov66

4687 Posts

Posted - 2006/12/11 :  17:25:21  Show Profile Send B-200 a Private Message
i just wieved it and i thoght it was great, reminds me of the NRK documentary in Norway.
To bad you cant download it but have to stream it.

//Morgan

.....Med reservation för subjektivitet och stavfel
Go to Top of Page

Ronnie_Ericsson
Medlem i AÖ

1035 Posts

Posted - 2006/12/11 :  18:21:08  Show Profile  Visit Ronnie_Ericsson's Homepage Send Ronnie_Ericsson a Private Message
Hello Christos,
I enjoyed watching your monster turntable in action

Unfortunately I've tweaked the computer so well (audio wise) that I can't get any sound from .mov files anymore. Only AVI and WMA
I'd really like to hear it too.

heavy like if you were pulling into your driveway only to witness the whole of the moon slowly crushing your house
Go to Top of Page

B-200
fd. asimov66

4687 Posts

Posted - 2006/12/14 :  21:49:24  Show Profile Send B-200 a Private Message
can u list the music that is playing?

.....Med reservation för subjektivitet och stavfel
Go to Top of Page

miaber

1345 Posts

Posted - 2006/12/14 :  22:03:07  Show Profile  Visit miaber's Homepage Send miaber a Private Message
Unfortunately it seems like I need some quicktime software, that's not available on the server. Strange.

http://www.hififorum.nu/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=50098
Go to Top of Page

ulfsan

921 Posts

Posted - 2006/12/14 :  22:59:27  Show Profile Send ulfsan a Private Message
Very interesting! Is this me Or.... is this me in a few years?

/ Ulf

Lyra Argo i -> Continuo/Cantus -> EAR834P -> Lavardin IT <- Auralic Vega <- SqueezeBox Touch <- Mac med Roon/Tidal
JMLab MiniUtopior/2 st Rel Storm III
Ihopkablat med Nordost Valhalla/Thor
Integrerat med Denon AVR-X4100W/JMLab Electra hemmabiosystem
Go to Top of Page

Mc Square

3723 Posts

Posted - 2006/12/15 :  03:13:17  Show Profile  Visit Mc Square's Homepage Send Mc Square a Private Message
It may work if U have VLC as mediaplayer.It was created for purpouses just like this one.

Som audiofil får du inte dra dig för att göra sånt som kan vara livsfarligt...
-->Mitt system
EoJeud - A better snack!

"220 volt för att det kittlar så skönt"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.59 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000