HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Mångfaldens forum
 Nyheter och HiFi-kalendern
 Exposure
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Musiikin
Fd. Audioname

102 Posts

Posted - 2006/04/27 :  12:16:45  Show Profile  Visit Musiikin's Homepage Send Musiikin a Private Message

Vi har för den första gången tagit den legendariska EXPOSURE "Flat Earth" steg och CD-spelare till Finland.

Läs vad Stereophile säger om den nya entry nivå Exposure 2010S integrerad:

http://www.stereophile.com/integratedamps/1105exposure/

Exposure tillverkar TRE olika serier:
2010S, 3010 och den bästa Classic serie.

Ingen av dom är riktigt dyr. Ljud kvalitet för pris är mycket behaglig!

http://www.musiikin.com/index-swe.htm

"This is a positively magnificent little amp. It's tunefullness and timing are beyond reproach, and, among other things, it's probably one of the most transparent amplification products I've ever heard at any price.

The Exposure 2010S is a terrific amp, and a bargain on the order of the Rega tonearm and Spendor's entry-level speakers. I know and like a lot of the folks whose products compete directly with the Exposure 2010S but they're going to have to work harder than hell to beat this thing.

What did surprise me was my own reaction: Every time I sat down to listen with the Exposure 2010S in my system, it pulled me in and made me smile; every time I tried to play it while I was doing something else, it made me sit down."

- Art Dudley, Stereophile

"I also briefly connected the CD and amp to a pair of Mission 701 speakers (nowadays, comfortably less than £100 a pair), and the resulting rhythmic drive would have the hardest-core Naim devotee seriously considering the possibility of life outside Salisbury."

- Ian Harris, Hi-Fi News

Edited by - Musiikin on 2006/04/27 14:40:32
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.52 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000