HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Mångfaldens forum
 Nyheter och HiFi-kalendern
 Thor får mer pressrosor
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Hi Fi Consult

2112 Posts

Posted - 2005/08/03 :  11:15:10  Show Profile  Visit Hi Fi Consult's Homepage Send Hi Fi Consult a Private Message
Bladelius Thor åker världen runt och vi läser i Positive Feedback, issue 20 bl a följande:

POSITIVE FEEDBACK ONLINE - ISSUE 20

It has excellent bass control, good left-to-right soundstage placement, an honest treble, and a natural tonal balance, given an appropriate choice of speaker cables. The Thor sounds best with a balanced source, but was just fine with the single-ended input from my MR78, conveying the warm sound of this classic tuner. The Thor integrated amp is very flexible, with a large number of inputs, a text display that names those inputs, a home theater loop, adjustable gain for each source, and the ability to act as a separate preamp. I never felt deprived when listening with the Thor. It makes music. Mark Katz

The Thor has a big, honest sound that didn't wear me out, and made most CDs a pleasure. It has much more power than the popular but modestly-powered British integrated amplifiers priced below it, and it can drive just about any speakers, so if you're looking for a beautiful, modern solid-state integrated amplifier in the $3000 price range to build a serious system around, and if music is your main rationale, then this amp should be on your audition list. If you get one, you'll keep playing music and coming back for more. Lester Mertz

Här är länken, läs hela lyssningen!

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue20/bladeliusthor.htm

www.hificonsult.se
http://www.goteborghifishow.se/index.php/se/
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.38 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000