HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Mångfaldens forum
 Nyheter och HiFi-kalendern
 MartinLogan Summit™
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Pjotre
dr. kursuppgång

3276 Posts

Posted - 2005/01/27 :  16:23:36  Show Profile Send Pjotre a Private Message
Har ni fått någon indikation på vart priset landar i Norden?
Go to Top of Page

Interceptor Audio
Starting Member

20 Posts

Posted - 2005/01/27 :  17:12:25  Show Profile  Visit Interceptor Audio's Homepage Send Interceptor Audio a Private Message
Pjotre:

Nej, tyvärr inte. Men jag lovar att meddela så fort jag vet...

/Mvh Per-Anders.

Interceptor Audio är distributör för Cayin, Crystal Cable och MartinLogan i Danmark & Sverige.
Go to Top of Page

Pjotre
dr. kursuppgång

3276 Posts

Posted - 2005/01/27 :  20:59:44  Show Profile Send Pjotre a Private Message
Kanon!!
Finns det några lyssningsintryck "over there" eller jämförelser mot Odyssey och Prodidgy än?
Go to Top of Page

Interceptor Audio
Starting Member

20 Posts

Posted - 2005/01/28 :  10:40:59  Show Profile  Visit Interceptor Audio's Homepage Send Interceptor Audio a Private Message
Här kommer lite blandade lyssningsintryck ifrån mässan...

/Mvh Per-Anders.

quote:
sound: unmatched!!!! the best dynamics, instrument size, timbre, image, scenario, depth, front to back feeling the musician playing for you. The room setting there was to demo the woofers amplifier (big bass energy). There will be no need for a sub whith this model. Clean, fast, with power, but to my liking, the seeting was with big!!! bass. I asked why (and the response of Mr. Rafael Navares-ML Presindent) and he said that the big drum that I was listenig in that recording was the closest to the real thing! I went to a show of the Cirque du Soleil water show at the Bellagio, and there was a big drum played on the scenario...as soon as I heard that there, I did recall what I heard at ML room...and found out why Mr. Navares said that...big clean bass with tons of energy!!! one of the best that I have ever heard also!...

Interceptor Audio är distributör för Cayin, Crystal Cable och MartinLogan i Danmark & Sverige.
Go to Top of Page

Interceptor Audio
Starting Member

20 Posts

Posted - 2005/01/28 :  10:42:38  Show Profile  Visit Interceptor Audio's Homepage Send Interceptor Audio a Private Message
quote:
The two-channel performance of the Summit's that I heard at the show was simply amazing. The ML reps claimed these speakers would acheive new levels of transparency over previous ML products (even the Prodigys) and they were not lying!

As far as bass performance goes, no one will ever be able to claim ML's are bass shy after hearing the Summits! The rep claimed the Summits bass would go down as deep as 25hz, and judging by the demo, it felt as if that were the case.

From listening to the Summits for about five minutes (FWIW), the bass was solid, deep and clear, but almost too strong, especially for two channel performance. It sounded to me as if ML had isolated each aspect of the speaker's performance and enhanced it individually, but hadn't yet come up with exactly the right harmony between the two elements.

Of course, the summit is still in prototype stage, and knowing ML, they will have that hammered out by the time the Summit reaches its final production stage.

Go to Top of Page

Interceptor Audio
Starting Member

20 Posts

Posted - 2005/01/28 :  17:44:54  Show Profile  Visit Interceptor Audio's Homepage Send Interceptor Audio a Private Message
Här kommer den officiella MartinLogan Summit™ pressreleasen...

http://interceptoraudio.se/documents/ML_Summit_Official_Press_Release.pdf

Pjotre:

Här finns även ett par lyssningsintryck ifrån CES 2005.

/Mvh Per-Anders.

Edited by - Interceptor Audio on 2005/01/28 17:51:53
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.34 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000