HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Mångfaldens forum
 Nyheter och HiFi-kalendern
 Information to TacT Audio Denmark Newsletter
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fideljr

263 Posts

Posted - 2005/01/06 :  23:09:22  Show Profile  Visit Fideljr's Homepage Send Fideljr a Private Message
Fick lite info om vad som händer med Tact i världen

"From: Peter Lyngdorf

Dear friends,

I am sorry that I have been quiet for so long. For quite some time there has been an undecided situation on several levels. With the risk of tiring you too much before revealing the product roadmap of TacT Audio Denmark, I have to give you some background information first:

Company history:
Originally TacT Audio was owned by Radomir Bozovic (RB) and Peter Lyngdorf (PL) in a 50/50 partnership. In October 2003 TacT Audio was split into 2 companies: TacT Audio Inc, owned by RB, and TacT Audio Denmark ApS owned by a holding company controlled by PL. A contract was made to govern the future relationship between the 2 entities. Both entities can use the technology and know-how developed in TacT Audio.

The contract also governs the use of the TacT Audio Trademark in such a way that TacT Inc. has exclusivity in USA and Canada, and TacT Denmark has exclusivity in EU plus new member states. In the rest of the world both companies can use the trademark. An exception was made to allow TacT Inc. to sell to France and to Austria the first 5 years after the contract was signed. The plan was that TacT Inc. and TacT ApS should sell products from the other party in their respective exclusive regions.

Today:
I have tried vehemently and (unfortunately) unsuccessfully to convince TacT Audio Inc. that we should align the roadmaps for products developed by TacT Inc. and TacT Denmark, and help each other to promote the TacT brand in a coordinated and positive way to protect our brand, our customers and to fulfill our mission in delivering the world’s best digital audio products.

Therefore I have decided that TacT Audio Denmark will make products which are completely self-sufficient.

The future:

Mission:

* We will use our expertise in Digital Amplifiers, Power Supplies, Room Correction and acoustics to create the best sounding audio systems on the planet.
* We will earn the customers loyalty by offering outstanding value, integrity and service.

Priorities:

* Our top priority is to refine the basic sound quality of the products and to configure the products so that the total package is cost-effective and less prone to outside interference.
* We will enhance Digital Amplifiers to Digital engines but never loose track of the fundamental sound integrity.
* We will make room correction an integrated part of the Digital amplifier. This will add less than 10% to the cost of the amplifiers while reducing jitter generation between stand-alone units.
* We will offer favorable conditions for trade-up.
* We will protect your investment by delivering modular, scaleable, configurable and upgradeable products.
* We will protect your investment by keeping a stable price structure.
* We will protect your investment by building the core product with a basic sound quality and component quality that more than justifies the price. The features and technology will be a bonus.
* We will manufacture the products to the highest standards using the best manufacturing processes. We will use our expertise in manufacturing, purchasing and distribution to ensure outstanding value.
* We will sell the products efficiently but we will not compromise on customer service and advice. We will establish qualified centers of excellence with experienced and trained staff.

We explicitely want to express our continuing commitment to buyers of TacT Audio products who bought their product via TacT Audio Denmark ApS in the past. We will continue to fully support you with our knowledge and experience in room-correction and digital amplification.

Summary

Please join us on a journey to an even better sounding future. We have the commitment the resources and the stamina to get there. By all means give me your comments and ideas – short form please !

Send to info@tactaudio.dk attn: Peter Lyngdorf

Best regards

Peter Lyngdorf

When you listen to the music, don't listen to the sound!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.34 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000