HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 Köp, Sälj & Byt på Sveriges största 2-kanalforum!
 Säljes
 såld
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rydberg

4519 Posts

Posted - 2004/06/14 :  20:16:32  Show Profile Send Rydberg a Private Message
Integrerad highendförstärkare som blåser från Thor, Plinius 8200, Krell 400xi utan några problem. Den har ett menysystem där man kan ställa startnivå, maxnivå, namna på ingångar, etc

Driver det mesta utan att börja svettas, kan även köras som rent slutsteg för den som vill integrera den i hembion. Den har 4 vanliga ingångar och en balanserad.

Och så den läcka metallfjärren (funkar i alla riktningar)

Is the Gryphon 2100 perfect? It’s awesome. It’s by far the best preamp I’ve heard lately, and the best amp I’ve heard. It’s just all in one box. The build quality is old-world European (meaning very high). It looks stylish and sophisticated, and it has plenty of features. (Each input, for instance, can be named with preset levels for convenience.) The remote is clever and will make for a conversation starter with anyone dropping by your place. During my time with the 2100, I tried it with three different speakers, and it handled them all impeccably. I played dozens of CDs, of every type of music, and enjoyed them all

Recensionen i helhet: http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue1/gryphon.htm

Nypris idag: 53000 Mitt pris: 25000

Säljes pga uppgradering till enormt steg

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing

Edited by - Rydberg on 2004/06/15 22:21:27
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.28 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000