HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Specialintressen
 Personlig HiFi
 Bästa lurarna för hemma bruk under 1000kr?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mayday Posted - 2007/01/18 : 15:12:39
Har väldigt dålig koll på hörlurar, då detta är nytt för mig. Men eftersom jag verkligen gillar hur min moddade B-Tech låter via mina Senheisser HD435(som jag är rätt säker på är flaskhalsen i hörlurssystemet), så kikar jag lite efter nya/beg lurar runt 1000kr.
De ska vara lågohmiga, åtminstone under 200ohm, samt gärna ha utbytbar sladd. det jag är ute efter är så neutrala lurar som möjligt...dvs mest hifi.
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mayday Posted - 2007/01/26 : 09:03:02
Att tänka på spekulanter till GoldRing DR150, de behöver lång inspelningstid, faktiskt mkt lång så se till att inte få lyssna på några direkt ur boxen.
mayday Posted - 2007/01/24 : 16:33:05
Kopplade just in en digitalkabel i silver från min favorit tillverkare(till DAC:en såklart)....låt mig säga såhär; jag är gladare än en munk på i en dambastu =)
mayday Posted - 2007/01/23 : 19:37:20
Första intryck: BEKVÄMA!! De är ju helt oinspelade, men ljudet verkar klart lovande =)
mayday Posted - 2007/01/22 : 19:17:50
Givetvis =)
ztenlund Posted - 2007/01/22 : 15:27:52
Rapport avkrävs när du har spelat in lurarna lite.
mayday Posted - 2007/01/22 : 02:15:01
Nu kommer lurarna om ett par dgr....är som en unge på julafton innan julklapps udelning =)
rovis Posted - 2007/01/19 : 15:12:14
Jag har Grado SR60 och är toppennöjd. Har visserligen aldrig lyssnat på några riktiga hiendlurar, men för mig är de helt klart referensklass. Slår diverse dyra Sony-snäckor och liknande med hästlängder. Jämfört med mina vanliga golvhögtalare (Dali Concept 6) är de bättre på allt.
mayday Posted - 2007/01/19 : 04:08:36
Mera skoj läsning från ett annat forum:

quote:
i will up the sennheiser with a recommendation of headphones that IMO outshine those suggested (at least the HD595s which i've heard) so far AND are less expensive - goldring DR150. not too popular around here but for those of us in the know - Team DR150 - we realize how comfortable they are and sound nearly twice as good as their asking price belies.

also, much easier to drive then the senns and VERY comfortable.
mayday Posted - 2007/01/19 : 03:41:38
Taget från ett annat forum:
quote:
The details...wow! Quite impressive...listening to a little bit of Paul van Dyke with it and it's all there...nice punchy bass, impressive mids, although the treble is a bit sharp right now. I am thinking this will calm down with burn in. The phones are pretty comfortable because they are really light and have the velour ear pads like the Beyers. The gripping power is intense though. I have a smallish head and it is pretty tight. More impressions as these puppies burn in....

quote:
...the DR150's are a really good all around pair of cans. Listening to Jimi Hendrix, the Beatles, some Bach, Dave Clark Five, Common, Fugees, Queen, and Miles Davis is quite pleasurable with these phones. As mentioned before, the comfort level is second to none with the clamping force starting to calm down a bit. With Jimi, this is where the HF1's really shine. Nothing does guitar solos like Grados do. Nothing. I mean, the HD650, DR150, and HP1's all sound great, but the HF1's do something magical with those guitar licks that are just otherworldly. That being said, the forward presentation of the DR150 made it more musical to listen to on guitar tracks than the HP1 and the HD650. If I didn't have my HF1's I would have been listening to Jimi ripping it up with the DR150s'. Ditto with other instruments as the Dave Clark Five, Bach, and Miles Davis all sound brilliant with both the HF1's and DR150's. With that in mind, the level of detail on the DR150's, however, are just not at the same level as the others. It's almost there and if you're not AB'ing them, it's tough to notice...but it is certainly just a bit behind on the details (but not by much). There were strings that were in the background faintly but noticeably with both the HF1's and the HD650's during some of the Bach Fugues a bit fainter on the HP1's and that I could barely pick up on the DR150's. The bass has plenty of thump while listening to hip hop and was one of the things my friend commented on. He is a staunch believer that all he needs in life is his HD650 (godbless him...he hasn't discovered head-fi), but after listening to the DR150's he was pulled in by how engaging it is. The sound, although not as detailed, is also not as laid back as the HD650 (which is what IMHO makes the HD650's special). I wouldn't call the DR150's warm which something people would probably use to characterize HD650's and the HP1's, but the DR150 are certainly lively and balanced and have a very unique sound signature. I think I mentioned it before, but I think the closest comparison that I could make (bear in mind that I am not an audiophile nor do I claim to be) would be a much more refined version of the popular Koss line (KSC75, portapro, etc.). I am talking about a HUGE improvement, but sound sig wise really quite similar. The sound stage was baffling me a bit when I was listening to Paul van Dyke, but after listening to non-electronica music, I understood it a little better. The sound stage is quite nice. Instrument separation is superb. Listening to Dave Clark Five and their dazzling array of drum solos was awesome on the DR150's which make you feel like you're sitting in the front row of their show instead of on stage.

quote:
The soundstage is very source sensative. It's good out of my Sony XA20ES, but not really that wide. Instrument separation is great. Adding the Benchmark DAC1 was a huge improvement, the soundstage widened like crazy! Can't wait to try the Lavry. It is quick, but not at all similar to SA5K IMO. More musical and less analytical. But still plenty of detail. As has been said, if you like the PortaPro/KSC75 sound, this is your baby! It has all the fun and peppiness, without the shortcomings. I can't describe it any better, it's Koss refined to the max! Grado boys will dig it too. Although it may take them awhile to adjust to having something this comfortable on their heads. If you missed out on the HF1, this could be a really nice doorprize!
mayday Posted - 2007/01/19 : 02:58:18
Efter mkt övervägande och läsande....så blev det en Goldring DR150.
Enda som återstår är att överleva bannorna från min bättre hälft i morgon när jag berättar....huga
Klenkar Posted - 2007/01/18 : 21:16:36
Bayer 440, går att få för drygt 800kr inkl frakt.
dd
B-200 Posted - 2007/01/18 : 21:00:43
jupps har den själv med (akg)
mace Posted - 2007/01/18 : 19:46:29
AKG-240 är suverän för 995

M
Karnaa Posted - 2007/01/18 : 16:26:21
Audio Technica ATH-M40fs är helt okej lur,finns även en modell som heter D-40 som har mer bas än M-40 och kostar samma.

Sen finns ju AKG K-240 studio som nu kostar 995:- kostar normalt 1695:-
Använder jag själv till 90% när jag sätter sångljudet i studio.
mayday Posted - 2007/01/18 : 16:21:21
quote:
Om några dagar kan jag säga nåt om Audio Technica ATH-M40fs som jag beställde igår :)

Verkar också intressant. Efterlyser lyssningsintryck när du får dem
mayday Posted - 2007/01/18 : 16:17:35
Ztenlund: Den luren verkar klart intressant. Om du skulle göra ett nytt försök, let me know =)
ztenlund Posted - 2007/01/18 : 15:21:49
Goldring DR150 från HiFiKlubben kanske?
Jag har ju inte hört dem, men de har fått bra recensioner på forum och i tidningar. Kostar 1000:- och har utbytbar sladd från QED med vanlig 3,5mm propp i hörlursändan. Var faktiskt ner och tänkte lyssna på dem tidigt i höstas, men HiFiKlubben här i Uppsala hade inte fått in dem och sedan dess har jag inte gjort något nytt försök.
Ronnie_Ericsson Posted - 2007/01/18 : 15:19:28
Om några dagar kan jag säga nåt om Audio Technica ATH-M40fs som jag beställde igår :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:12&Item=7596440490

HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.22 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000