HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Mångfaldens forum
 Musik
 Bra inställning till inspelning

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kmj Posted - 2012/09/14 : 13:16:02
Jag snubblade över en intervju med Blackie Lawless och det var en del som tog upp hans syn på teknologi. En del var speciellt kul att läsa.

quote:
It#8217;ll be 20 years ago this June when we started building this studio together. We built it right as we were getting ready to doThe Crimson Idol record. When we built it, it was state-of-the-art, but it was a tape-based analog system. As we went through the next ten years, we started getting into digital and things like that. It was only about six or seven years ago I got rid of all the digital stuff and we record in a very old school way now, all on tape. It#8217;s more expensive to work like that but tape gives you a sound and a thump that you just cannot get on digital. If you want to make a really expensive-sounding record, there#8217;s only one way to do it, so when you listen to what we do, you can hear it on those records. When somebody says #8216;Oh, that#8217;s a lot of money to do it,#8217; well you know what? I#8217;m doing these for me, not for anybody else! It sounds good to me and that#8217;s what I want. Everybody says #8216;Why don#8217;t you do it on Pro Tools? Kids can#8217;t tell the difference!#8217; Yeah, well, I can tell the difference. There#8217;s a dimension and a thump that comes out of those records you just don#8217;t get any other way.

http://houseofhaironline.com/2010/04/interview-with-blackie-lawless/

HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.2 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000