HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Specialintressen
 Teknik och DIY
 Horn Folding Spreadsheets
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sladdbarn

2844 Posts

Posted - 2021/02/10 :  15:04:20  Show Profile Send sladdbarn a Private Message  Reply
Har ni sett den här guldgruvan?

quote:
Folding a new bass horn design or adjusting the dimensions of an existing design to meet a specific requirement can be somewhat of a challenge and prone to error. To make the process easier and to avoid errors as much as possible, I've created a number of different Excel workbooks that can assist with the folding process. All of them should be considered as "works in progress" as I'm continually adding new features and of course fixing the odd bugs that I come across, so always make sure to check here for the latest version before using any of these workbooks. Some of them I've actually used to design and build my own subwoofers (the best way to confirm that the workbook in question works), and in those cases I've included a link to the project in question. If you have any questions about the spreadsheets, please post them to the DIYAudio Subwoofers forum using the provided link below, thanks!

https://www.diysubwoofers.org/sheets/

Drömmer om bra ljud...

more10

2112 Posts

Posted - 2021/02/10 :  18:31:47  Show Profile Send more10 a Private Message  Reply
Brian Steele

Det finns inga genvägar till det perfekta ljudet
Go to Top of Page

sladdbarn

2844 Posts

Posted - 2021/02/11 :  09:53:15  Show Profile Send sladdbarn a Private Message  Reply
Brian Steele?

Drömmer om bra ljud...
Go to Top of Page

more10

2112 Posts

Posted - 2021/02/11 :  19:58:15  Show Profile Send more10 a Private Message  Reply
Han som gör det. Kändis på diyaudio.

Go to Top of Page

sladdbarn

2844 Posts

Posted - 2021/02/17 :  14:33:00  Show Profile Send sladdbarn a Private Message  Reply
Okej, tyckte väl att namnet var bekant.

Drömmer om bra ljud...
Go to Top of Page

more10

2112 Posts

Posted - 2021/02/19 :  00:40:25  Show Profile Send more10 a Private Message  Reply
Här är tråden om hans kalkylark: https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/subwoofers/171747-spreadsheet-folded-horn-layouts.html

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.31 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000